Re: Which manual(s) should I buy

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Which manual(s) should I buy
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 13:55:00 -0400
I have/use the following for my TR250 (TR6 also). If you have to start
with just one, Bentley is the obvious choice along with Nelson Riedel's
works at BuckeyeTriumphs. ..... OK, you have to start with two...
Bentley and Dan Masters, and then Nelson, but Nelson's for free. :-)

Don Malling

Bentley

Haynes (Not bad, but I mostly use it to sanity check what Bentley says.
I always go back to Bentley)

Dan Masters Electrical Maintenance Handbook -- this one is really good

Roger Williams (How to restore TR250/TR6)

Roger Williams (How to Improve Triumph TR5,250 &6)

Haynes Zeinth Stromberg Owners Workshop manual
(Most, but not all, of this manual is also included in the Haynes Weber
Carburetor Manual -- Including ZS and SU)

TRF/Moss catalogs -- good parts/assembly pictures

www.buckeyetriumphs.org --> technical
(This is really good -- Thank you 1000 times Nelson Riedel)

www.vtr.org --> maintenance Handbook

Kas Kastner's Competition Preparation Manual (small brown book)
Kas Kastners's Triumph Preparation Handbook

David Vizard's Tuning Standard Triumphs -- it's a pdf on the web
someplace. Just scan for the title and author.
Try this http://www.141.com/triumphs/vizard.pdf