Re: Which manual(s) should I buy

To: br@brucerobertson.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Which manual(s) should I buy
From: Mickylong@aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 12:13:15 EDT
Bruce,

The Bentley manual seems to be the largest of the more readily available
workshop manuals and I've yet to find anyone without one in their garage.  Very
detailed and covers all major and minor repair items.  From personal
experience,
I'd also look into picking up a copy of Dan Masters Electrical Maintenance
Handbook to keep the Prince of Darkness away.

Also, get yourself on the Roadster Factory mailing list if you haven't
already and get their two-volume TR6 spare parts catalog.  I've found the
diagrams
very helpful in determining how things fit together.  I'm sure others will add
their favorites to this list.  Good luck.

Micky Long, Atlanta
72 TR 6