TR6 Survey - Not too long

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 Survey - Not too long
From: mbullard <mbullard@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 20:14:34 -0800 (PST)
Aloha Listers,

I want to start off by saying I'm not sure of the protocol is here so if
I've crossed any lines, my apologies up front and it won't happen again.
Through my new acquisition, I've recently thought how nice it might be for
all the people out there that drive British sports cars and travel to Hawaii
to have one available here when they visited. At this point, I'm just
exploring it but thought whom better than all of you to let me know whether
this is a viable opportunity.

If you've got the time, please answer the questions below.  If you don't
mind, I would appreciate your answers sent directly to me.  This is not
something I'm thinking about doing for the next year or two but I am very
interested in the feedback this group might provide.

If you choose to proceed, thanks in advance.  If not, I understand and
thanks for going this far.

If you traveled to Hawaii, would you be interested in renting a TR6 or other
British Sports Car while you where here?

How often do you travel to Hawaii?

How many days do you typically stay?

If you are interested in renting a LBC, how many days would you like a LBC?

What Island or Islands do you most often visit?

Thanks in advance,

Mark Bullard
Kailua, HI
'74 TR6