Re: Valve seals

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Valve seals
From: Timothy Holbrook <tjh173@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 17:22:34 -0800 (PST)
I have valve seals on my car.  Have had them for many years.  They work
great.  I'm not sure what brand, etc.  My dad is in the engine
business, his friend worked for a major valve manufacturer and he was
able to get the right seals for my car.  Valve seals are commonplace on
auto engines, very good idea to install them in my opinion...

Tim Holbrook
1971 TR6