RE: Which overdrive A or J?

To: rdowty@dowtyenterprises.com, diiulio@ix.netcom.com
Subject: RE: Which overdrive A or J?
From: "Todd Bermudez" <red_tr250@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 09:54:49 -0500
Ron,

That being said, you have a couple of options...your '76 frame could be a
good donor for the correct tranny mount if you wanted to do the
J-Type...otherwise the a-type will bolt right up to the early frame!  The
early frame will have tranny mounts that are "forward" of the later frame.
Actually you'll have to cut some of the driver side tranny mount on the
early frame...it will interfere with the solenoid.

Todd