Re: Which overdrive A or J?

To: "Ronald A. Dowty" <rdowty@dowtyenterprises.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Which overdrive A or J?
From: "Tom Di Iulio" <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 07:22:43 -0700
    todd is correct in pointing out some inaccuracies in your
email. the J-type was built for your late model car, the A-types
for the earliers. the 2 overdrive gears that the j-type offers are
enough for my driving. i'd go with what was built for your year,
will save alot of explaining in the future as to why you've got an
a-type in a "j-type period" car.
    my 2 cents....
Tom Di Iulio
1976 TR6 (w/ j-type)