(no subject)

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: (no subject)
From: mocharand5@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 21:54:56 EDT
Hello everyone. Does anyone have info on juicing a TR6 with nitrous? One of
the questions I have is what is the maximum compression ratio you can have
using the juice.
My motor is not stock.
Ran two stroke snowmobiles  10 to 1 with juice. It was a while ago, I don't
remember the percentage.

Here's another question. Anyone ever had the crank phasing checked and
repaired?
One more. What is the lightest someone has made the stock connecting rods and
flywheel? Yes it's been balanced after. Just wanted to know how far I could
have gone.
Running on the edge for fun.
Tom Rand
1970 TR6