Pre Fabbed Transmission Mount

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Pre Fabbed Transmission Mount
From: "Todd Bermudez" <red_tr250@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 12:38:23 -0500
Listers,

Little bitter that I have to say this, but Rimmer Brothers strikes again.
Finally getting around to installing my J-Type TR6 tranny in a TR250 & the
bracket they sold me (about $75.00/w shipping) won't work.  I called their
"tech support" & since it's an adapter, they know nothing about it.  Sure
they'll "Have it back", but I'm out a bunch of shipping dollars...

Now to my question...as if you couldn't guess

Does anyone know of a prefabbed bracket(off the shelf) that will either bolt
to the existing mount or something that can me mounted(bolted) to the frame.
  I do have a parts car & probably could get a welder to do all the work,
but good welders aren't cheap.

Thanks,

Todd Bermudez
CD3705L