Re: compatible clutch parts

To: jay_welch@juno.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: compatible clutch parts
From: RPVanLuchene@lbl.gov
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 17:55:49 -0700
thanks, jay. so it looks like the clutch disc and pressure plate are
compatible with the saab 900, non turbo model. have you heard of any
other car that uses the stock TR6 release bearing? mabe it is just a
TR6-specific part...
reason i ask is i was going to join some other car groups that use the
same parts for their cars and see if they are having similar problems,
and learn more about their clutch systems in comparison to the TR's.

ryan