Re: It's been a while

To: John Summers <trumpet@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: It's been a while
From: John Howard <trjhhow7@home.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 19:13:43 -0500
John -

I had the exact same problem with my 73. It would start fine when cold
and dry, but be a very hard start when still warm, like when returning
to the car from a quick shopping exercise. Finally what fixed it was a
carb rebuild, just using one of the kits from TRF or Moss. Also the
temperature compensator had all gummed up. Check the VTR archives for an
excellent article on how to reset that bothersome feature.

Have fun.   John Howard