Re: It's been a while

To: "David Friedlander" <forzion@maine.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: It's been a while
From: "ROBERT L. GANNON" <trsix74@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 10:03:32 -0500
Good choice. Petronix seems to have it occasional problems but is disguised
well if originality is desired. The problems seems to be that there is a
situation where the crown for the distributor seems to fall apart and cause
miss firing. I keep an extra crown in the car for this occasion. It acts
like carrying an umbrella on a sunny day! If you know anything about English
weather, then you will understand. I saw a remarkable sight on Friday. A TR6
on the highway doing a ton, with the top down. The temp on my outside
thermometer said 33o and the radio said a wind chill factor of 10o. A true
diehard!!!!!