Re: It's been a while

To: <LaJoMor@aol.com>, <forzion@maine.rr.com>, <trumpet@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: It's been a while
From: "ROBERT L. GANNON" <trsix74@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 11:51:21 -0500
The aforementioned "Crown" is the black plastic casing that is the size of a
half dollar and about 1/2 inch thick. This casing holds six little magnets
that are evenly located inside the casing. This is slid over the distributor
center rod, rotor, shaft or whatever you would like to name it. Then the
rotor cap goes on top. As the crown turns, the magnets pass the sensor
giving the coil the signal to send voltage en masse to the cap which then in
turn provides power to each lead, giving spark,etc. you know the rest.