Re: Running Rich

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Running Rich
From: "Mark Creamer" <mcreamer@cinci.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 12:06:09 -0400
Hi Dick and all,
this is excellent information. I have the original 175CDs. Is there a
resource you can recommend for the basic care and feeding of these beasts?
Starting from a total novice level (e.g. I just found out I need to watch
the oil level under the cap), I would like to learn everything I can about
maintenance, adjustment, rebuilding, etc.

I see there's a Haynes manual available. Is that my best bet, or maybe you
have a better recommendation.

Thanks!
Mark Creamer
76 TR6