Attn: Cincy 6-packers going to Indy next wkend

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Attn: Cincy 6-packers going to Indy next wkend
From: "Mark Creamer" <mcreamer@cinci.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 11:53:32 -0400
Hi all,
sorry to use the general list for this post. I don't have all the local
folks' emails yet. Anyway, looking for an empty seat leaving Saturday
morning anytime for the Indy British Motor Days. Might be able to take my
daughter with us, but if so my wife Stacey will need a ride up and back.

We'll be staying through Sat and Sunday, and have a reservation already at
the host hotel. We'll just increase it to 3 people if this works out. Let me
know if anyone has an open seat. If so, just drop me a note or call us at
(513) 398-6359. Thanks!!

Mark Creamer