Re: Pressure Differential Warning Switch

To: edwin.mcguirk@db.com, 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Pressure Differential Warning Switch
From: Gary & Priscilla Klein <gklein@toad.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 21:05:13 -0400
Ed,

We agree on the function of the PDWA.

It doesn't appear that the switch holds back any real pressure in the
PDWA so the sealing methodology for a bolt is not a big issue IMHO.

The way I sealed my PDWA was to put one of the EP O-Rings into the
switch hole and snugged down a bolt on top of it.  No damage; no leak.

Gary
'75 TR6  Digest
Severn, MD