Re: Pressure Differential Warning Switch

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Pressure Differential Warning Switch
From: "Russ Pagano" <pagano@home.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 22:57:09 -0400
Gary,
    I though the PDWA actually moved a shuttle valve to close off a leaking
circuit when it sensed a pressure differential. That's the click you may
hear when bleeding the brakes and have to recenter the valve.  I would agree
the electrical switch/warning light is not a safety device in itself and a
bolt to cover the hole where the electrical connection should still allow
the PDWA to operate as intended. I wouldn't want to disagree with the
President of the newly formed TRiumphs Around the Chesapeake (TRAC) I just
don't want someone thinking they should do without the PDWA-guess I'll never
get the new O-rings you have sitting around.
Russ Pagano
71 TR6
Columbia, MD