RE: Pressure Differential Warning Switch

To: "jdhenn" <jdhenn@prodigy.net>, "6 Pack Digest" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Pressure Differential Warning Switch
From: "Jon L. F." <Jon@Fry.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 20:21:23 -0400
I am not an expert such as the list seems to have an abundance of but
for my 2 cents here goes.

You did as the mechanic did on my'69.  My car does have a metal
(brass?)  sending unit.  The unit is around $400 to replace.  I have
been driving it with the bolt that you describe in place since I got
the car about 2 month ago.  The light is a safety feature and should
probably repaired when convenient.  It is not essential to the cars
operation.

Jon Fry
Jon@Fry.net