Re: First time sender

To: DKatzfey@aol.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: First time sender
From: Dale Morgan <tpdwinch@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 10:08:16 -0700 (PDT)
  Dale

  One of the sites that you can check out is
http://www.vtr.org/ads/index.html .  I have seen in
the pass a couple of hardtops for sale in the $ 600 to
1000 range.  These are usually old factory originals.

  If you are not concerned with original but
functional.
Smooth line offers tops as well as fiberglass fender
replacements.  http://www.smooth line.com/about.htm

  Hope this helps you to get started on your search.

  Dale