First time sender

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: First time sender
From: DKatzfey@aol.com
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2000 22:42:41 EDT
Just thought that I'd drop a line to the List to see if it works.  I just had
a great expeience driving my TR from the Dayton OH area up to Lake Geneva WI
to vist my brother.  I've owned the 6 for 5 yrs now and have taken it apart
and put it back together and drove it for 3-summers.  However, the longest
round trip before this one was about 100miles.  This one was 800miles.  The
top was down and the ride was terrific.  I really love driving this car (when
I can get it away from my 19 yr old son).
I would like to find a hard top that I could mount to extend the driving
season a bit and was wondering where to look.  I need all the hardware that
goes along with it since it has never had one before.

Thanks,

Dale Katzfey
'74 TR6
'56 MGA Coupe