TR6 2000 SCCA Series Competition Success

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 2000 SCCA Series Competition Success
From: Tony Gordon <tgordon@saginaw-city.k12.mi.us>
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2000 23:10:49 -0400
Folks,

Dave Wingett, a very enthusiastic TR6 racing competitor (and generally a
good bloke - and 6pack lister), was in touch with me and mentioned that he
is currently placed 8th in the SCCA E-prod division with his very well
sorted TR6.  Sam Halkias is second and is looking at finishing with the cup

I watched Dave last year, and I can tell you, it is great to watch a TR6 on
song.  Although not Kas, it is great to see TR's running so well!  If
anyone wants details on how to see Dave or Sam, let me know.

Congratulations to Dave and Sam,

Tony