RE: Panasports

To: "'Don Clark'" <d@donclark.org>,
Subject: RE: Panasports
From: Chris Kincer <KincerC@area.abcbank.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 08:05:23 -0500
Don,

As soon as you get those Panasports mounted, take some pics,  I am dying to
get some 16x7's and would love to see your six with them installed.  The
price from TRF sounds pretty good.  I just went through the Goodparts
suspension overhaul.  What do the think the shorter springs will do to the
camber?  Mine is not off the jack stands yet, broke a bleed nipple trying to
bleed the brakes.,

Thanks,
Chris Kincer
73 TR6