Magnafluxing Stub Axles - Worth the Effort?

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Magnafluxing Stub Axles - Worth the Effort?
From: "Don Clark" <d@donclark.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 20:30:29 -0700
Hello again,

I have my front suspension apart and am installing new bushings and springs
from Good Parts. I am wondering if it is worth the cost and effort of having
the stub axles magnafluxed while I have everything apart.

Some possibly relevant details:
        The car has a little over 60k miles on it.
        I intend to fit 215/60 16's on it as soon as the Panasports arrive.
        I drive quickly, and like to corner.
        The car is replacing my 90 Miata as a daily driver and will see about
10,000 miles a year.

Thanks,
Don Clark
Seattle, WA
'72 Pimento

One other thing. TRF has the 16x7 Panasports on sale for $209 each, with lug
nuts and free shipping. That was cheaper than the $225 each, plus $40
shipping and $20 for lug nuts that I was quoted from K-Speed.