[TR] TR4

Randy and Valerie DeRuiter deruiterville at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 16 10:35:14 MST 2021

Thanks for the link - I’ve not been able to see the full episode on cable so this was entertaining.

It’s fun too to spot some technical bloopers that I’m sure happen in all of these shows -  when he installs the lightened flywheel you can still see the stock rear oil seal instead of the blue anodized newer seal.  Plus I sure hope they cut out the part of bearing shell renewal or at least inspection intentionally - anyone pulling a whole engine, dropping the sump and adding an expensive lightened flywheel shouldn’t ignore those bits.

Sent from my iPhone