[TR] TR4

John Macartney John.Macartney at Ukpips.org.uk
Sat Jan 16 10:42:08 MST 2021

The Stromberg carb was designed jointly by my old friend Dennis Barbet of Standard Triumph and Harry Cartwright of Zenith UK to break the patents held by SU and also to break the monopoly SU held at the time across the U.K. motor industry. You’ll find further info on this if you put Dennis Barbet into Google and then click on the Wikipedia link.

Jonmac

Vote for Guy Fawkes! The only man who entered Parliament with honest intentions.