[TR] Making brake pipes

Bill Hall billyb62 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 04:38:14 MST 2021

A very wise and respected Triumph guru, Randall Young, once told me when I
was planning on making my own brake lines instead of buying professionally
re-made lines to save a little money that “maybe they can use the money you
save to help pay for the funeral”.....I bought pre-made lines!  Just sayin’

Bill
TR3A
TS63273L