[TR] Making brake pipes

Paul Tegler ptegler at verizon.net
Wed Jan 6 22:33:19 MST 2021

Half a dozen companies are now making the hand powered hydraulic
flangers.  I finally broke down and bought the Mastercool version a
decade back, when they were still dirt cheap ( < $160)
that set will do single and double flares, bubbles (for brit style)  and
T flanges for snap on flex line fittings. doing a flange in-situ is a
B----!  so this tool made it super single.... but yes pricey if you only
need to do oncies and twocise.

uumm....   ok a link to see what we're talking about

https://www.tooldiscounter.com/product/mastercool-universal-hydraulic-flaring-tool-set-mas72475?gclid=Cj0KCQiA3NX_BRDQARIsALA3fIK2pSJmXzGuinAOo_wMYKEWYKEzURhna5d7_QuptuKlIMvwm3K9qYwaAubNEALw_wcB
<https://www.tooldiscounter.com/product/mastercool-universal-hydraulic-flaring-tool-set-mas72475?gclid=Cj0KCQiA3NX_BRDQARIsALA3fIK2pSJmXzGuinAOo_wMYKEWYKEzURhna5d7_QuptuKlIMvwm3K9qYwaAubNEALw_wcB>

ptegler

--