[TR] camber - early TR4

DAVE HOGYE dlhogye at comcast.net
Wed Feb 10 09:01:26 MST 2021

Myself and a few others that I know of, use the Revington adjustable fulcrum pin to get more negative camber on our Triumph race cars.  It's a good kit.  Even for those who might have a frame that is not perfectly straight or as it left the factory and need a little adjusting.
Revington suggests tack welding the assembly after the suspension is set.  The tack weld can later be ground away to make another adjustment.  I have not tacked mine, but have marked it to monitor any movement.  It could technically slide a little if it was not tightened enough.
Dave H.