[TR] Battery troubles

dave dave at ranteer.com
Thu Oct 15 12:06:43 MDT 2020

Funny you should mention this.

I have a battery charger that I bought from Kmart (remember them) around 1978.  All steel construction with an analog gage in front.  It still works great.

I purchased a modern charger about 10 years ago and it lasted only a few years.

If you have a light timer, you can plug the charger into the timer and let it charge only an hour or so a day.  Old tech + old tech beats new tech!