[TR] Battery troubles

Greg Lemon grglmn at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 07:40:59 MDT 2020

I don't know that I trust the modern battery chargers, but I also don't
trust modern batteries.  After having many batteries last for ten years or
more in the 90s and 2000s, I have replaced all the replacement batteries I
bought for those long lived batteries shortly after the warranty is up.
The last one was like two months past the 3 years, used in a daily driven
car with a good charging system.

Greg Lemon
TR250