[TR] Battery troubles

John Innis jdinnis at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 07:47:33 MDT 2020

My only issue was with a Motorcycle battery.   I think the charger I was
using was trying too hard to desulfate and killed the battery (only 2 years
old).  Since then I only plug in the bike for a few days each month.  All
the rest I have left plugged in for long periods of time without issue.  My
chargers are "smart" but not so smart that they will tell me a battery is
bad.  That being said, I have had a few batteries go bad in the past few
years.  The last few I have bought for various vehicles only seem to last
about two years.  I tried expensive ones and cheap ones, none seem to make
it past 24 months.  It may be just that the batteries being sold these days
are junk.  The one in my Spitfire is almost 10 years old and still starts
the car every time.

--
= Never offend people with style when you   =