[TR] [6pack] TR6 OEM hardtop value

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Tue Oct 13 09:07:59 MDT 2020

One of the ways your TR6 will be transformed is the potential for scratches on the rear deck panel from the hard top riding on that rear panel. I quickly got rid of my hardtop because of that problem. You can try to protect the paint will a barrier of sorts but then the hardtop won't seal properly. The hardtop does make the TR6 look like a cool GT car but it is a semi permanent with pluses and minuses and the rear deck may suffer.

Bud

Sent from my Commodore 64