[TR] [6pack] TR6 OEM hardtop value

dctr6 at optonline.net dctr6 at optonline.net
Tue Oct 13 09:35:43 MDT 2020

Bud –

    The rear deck panel was the first area I had to have touched up after I bought the car back in 1989.  My top actually seemed to seal pretty well especially around the windows.  It definitely stiffened the car up – less scuttle shake, less twisting over bumps.  But it’s a convertible… that’s why the hardtop hasn’t been on the car in over 31 years.

Dennis