[TR] fuel pump issues.

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Wed May 6 11:40:05 MDT 2020

I use Hylomar on all mounting surfaces.  I have never had an issue with the
pump needing a prime though it may help if the tank is fairly full.

The carbs of course may be primed by use of the lever on the pump.  If the
pump lacks a lever then the engine may need to crank a few seconds until
the SU fuel bowls are filled.