[TR] Document archive (Re: Randall Young)

Greg Donovan greg at gregoryd.com
Mon Jul 27 10:03:55 MDT 2020

I suspect a lot of the material is from here: http://vitessesteve.co.uk

Also, there should be a Download All link:

—Greg

On Jul 27, 2020, at 11:55, Mark J Bradakis <mark at bradakis.com> wrote:

On 7/27/20 8:34 AM, Chad wrote:
> Just a thought on Randall's Google Drive......   It appears he is set up on the free plan.  It gives you free storage, but after a period of inactivity (by the drive owner) it will auto-delete.  I would suggest if there is anything on there that you want to keep, go ahead and download it.

Which  is why I was asking about getting all the info set up on Team Net so if the Google archive does disappear, Team Net folks, well, actually anyone on the planet with a computer and a network, could access the info.  I'm not really familiar with Google Drive, not sure why the name of a fellow in England, VitesseSteve, shows up on the link that supposedly points to Randall's stuff, or how to download any of it.  I may have to look at each and every article, download them one by one, and then start assembing a web page for public access.

We shall see.

mjb.

** triumphs at autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html