[TR] Document archive (Re: Randall Young)

Don Hiscock don.hiscock at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 10:34:48 MDT 2020

Yes, anyone should be able to download an approx 1.5GB zipped version of
the contents on Randall's Google Drive.

I've sent vitessesteve a note through another forum we're on together to
see what he can do or is thinking to ensure continuity of the drive's
contents for the preservation of the marque Triumph.

Don
Saint Louis MO
1962 TR3B