[TR] Document archive (Re: Randall Young)

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Mon Jul 27 09:55:13 MDT 2020

On 7/27/20 8:34 AM, Chad wrote:
> Just a thought on Randall's Google Drive......   It appears he is set
> up on the free plan.  It gives you free storage, but after a period of
> inactivity (by the drive owner) it will auto-delete.  I would suggest
> if there is anything on there that you want to keep, go ahead and
> download it.

Which  is why I was asking about getting all the info set up on Team Net
so if the Google archive does disappear, Team Net folks, well, actually
anyone on the planet with a computer and a network, could access the
info.  I'm not really familiar with Google Drive, not sure why the name
of a fellow in England, VitesseSteve, shows up on the link that
supposedly points to Randall's stuff, or how to download any of it.  I
may have to look at each and every article, download them one by one,
and then start assembing a web page for public access.

We shall see.

mjb.