[TR] Document archive (Re: Randall Young)

Chad triumph74tr6 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 27 08:34:38 MDT 2020

 Just a thought on Randall's Google Drive......   It appears he is set up on the free plan.  It gives you free storage, but after a period of inactivity (by the drive owner) it will auto-delete.  I would suggest if there is anything on there that you want to keep, go ahead and download it.
Regards,
Chad in Tulsa