[TR] [6pack] TR250/TR6 fuel pumps

Greg Lemon grglmn at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 15:53:03 MST 2020

The grass is always greener.  Lengthy discussions on the Healey list of how
to plumb and wire a back up electric pump so that the back up is ready to
go, or running double headed SU pumps as used on Jaguar and other more high
end cars.

I have had plenty of both, they have their benefits and drawbacks, but I
always felt they balanced out well enough to just stay with whatever the
car came with, or it's aftermarket equivalent.

I do like the tic tic tic of the SU as it fills up your float bowls after a
long sit, much easier than opening the hood and point the priming lever,
which I am usually to lazy to do.

Greg Lemon
TR250