[TR] Experience with Vitesse 5-speed transmission conversion?

Anthony Rhodes spamiam at comcast.net
Thu Jan 2 16:46:04 MST 2020

Hmmm. 3K rpm at 60 MPH is about what my 4th gear is on my non-OD tranny.    I would have thought that the Miata 5th gear might have been “direct”, like the TR’s 4th. And 6th would be some sort of overdrive.

Without having 20-30% overdrive then there is no great advantage to the Miata unit!

-Tony

Sent from my 1837 Babbage Analytical Engine