[TR] Voltage stabilizer question

DAVID MASSEY dave1massey at cs.com
Fri Aug 21 13:51:10 MDT 2020

 Many industrial DVM's will work for this.  The Fluke 70-series (I'm dating myself) have a capture feature that will capture the MIN,MAX and AVE value of a signal.  you will have to leave it on for a while or at least let the stabilizer settle before starting the capture and leave it run for half a minute.
But if a bulb flashes the stabilizer is probably good.  If the bulb stays on full time it isn't.  Probably a bad internal ground.

Dave