[TR] Voltage stabilizer question

Sujit Roy triumphstag at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 10:25:04 MDT 2020

Thanks,
That 30 sec. I mentioned was incorrect. It stays on for about 30 sec and
then blinks. If anyone wants the TSB, it is attached. With this TSB it's
comparing one reference to another known reference.
I did some experiments yesterday. Tying to measure 10 volts is not as
straightforward with a digital meter. I think I need to create a voltage
divider network and measure that way.
>From another forum post I found from Randall Yong and some other guy, you
really don't want to drive more than 8 or 9 volts directly to a gauge. The
needle goes off the top of the scale.

I have some time with shelter in place and am more curious to get my gauges
to read right.

Sujit