[TR] TR4 Fuel Delivery Issue & Mod

Q HDRider570 at att.net
Thu Aug 13 12:12:36 MDT 2020

The original olives I have seen all have tapered ends but a section in
the middle that is straight.?? All were longer than any replacement ones
that I could find.?? I have often wondered if UK olives are still longer
but have never remembered to stop by a parts store while visiting.
Perhaps the 1/4" in the factory listing is the length of that section.??
Part of the two nations divided by a common language malaise.

I have successfully removed old olives from the lines and reused them
since I first had issue with fuel leakage back in the 70's.

Edward Hamer

Petaluma CA