[TR] TR4 Fuel Delivery Issue & Mod

bill beecher notakitcar at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 13 13:51:22 MDT 2020

Moss lists two different olives, $2.49 & .59.   Probably the first one is what you need, might be worth a phone call to ask the difference.
Bill

#dontkillgrandma

On Aug 13, 2020, at 1:13 PM, Q <HDRider570 at att.net> wrote:

The original olives I have seen all have tapered ends but a section in the middle that is straight.?? All were longer than any replacement ones that I could find.?? I have often wondered if UK olives are still longer but have never remembered to stop by a parts store while visiting. Perhaps the 1/4" in the factory listing is the length of that section.?? Part of the two nations divided by a common language malaise.

I have successfully removed old olives from the lines and reused them since I first had issue with fuel leakage back in the 70's.

Edward Hamer

Petaluma CA

** triumphs at autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html