[TR] TR4 valve cover

Bob Westerdale bwesterdale53 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 2 22:53:22 MDT 2020

 Make sure your road draft tube is 'clear'.  Other cause could be excessiveblow-by.   I have an '68 engine in my '59 TR3,  the block had a plug in the road draft tube port,  and I wasn't running the  PCV crankcase vaporrecycle tubes,  ( a-la 1968)  so any and all blow-by  ( c'mon, they all do it)  came shootingout the valve cover oil fill cap. ( it was vented)Bob WesterdaleTS36967