[TR] RE TR4A - Rear Suspension Update

Rich White rlwhitetr3b at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 11 09:11:29 MDT 2019

It seems to me that a long long time ago someone said the driver's side should sit a little higher without any occupants so that it is level when there is only the driver.

I do not remember who said it or about what TR, but I assume it was on this list.

Rich White Central, IL USA
'63 TR3B TCF###L
That ain't a scrap pile, that is my car!