[TR] TR4A - Rear Suspension Update

G.D. Huggins gdhuggins at genfiniti.com
Mon Sep 9 12:53:44 MDT 2019

All,

For all those following along at home, I installed the rebuilt “heavy duty” Apple Hydraulics lever shocks on Saturday, with new shock links, being careful to not torque everything down until the suspicion was properly “loaded".  From the advice you all provided, I kept the road springs I had.

Although I did not take them somewhere to learn what their strengths were, I did measure their heights as:

11 7/16”
11 9/16”

So they are within 1/8” of being the same height, and the ride height looks great.
Driving test was MUCH improved, so I’ll keep the springs for now.

Thank you to everyone who offered input.

Kind Regards,

Guy D. Huggins
gdhuggins at genfiniti.com
817.454.6415