[TR] TR6 paint

Dave Connitt dconnitt at fuse.net
Mon Oct 7 14:50:00 MDT 2019

I have to second Jon Mac’s comment about panel gaps. I think done if use kind of get wrapped around the axle regarding panel fit, etc.
Regarding paint, I painted my TR4A about 5 years ago now and just the primer, base and clear was just under $1,000.00. Oh, don’t forget the air supplied respirator, compressor and gun! Granted, I bought a lot of equipment that I could have sold “to the next guy” and I did but painting a car isn’t an inexpensive task regardless.
Dave Connitt

Sent from my iPhone