[TR] TR6 paint

Chad triumph74tr6 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 7 14:51:34 MDT 2019

 Oh good golly......I would never use black beauty on a car body.  That is an abrasive we use in the industry to remove extremely hard deposits like Blue Blush from very thick / heavy steam turbine valve components.  I would be extremely worried about base material removal in your case.
Chad in Tulsa