[TR] [EXTERNAL] Re: VINs

DAVE HOGYE dlhogye at comcast.net
Thu Nov 7 21:14:18 MST 2019

Man, I recently jumped over a few big hurdles to transfer the title on my decades long dormant TR2 before beginning disassembly for restoration.  Reading this thread got me thinking, and I was close to the paperwork, so I took a quick look.  I was surprised to see an 0 instead of an O on the new paper work.  Darn.  It is listed and an O on all earlier forms.  WTF!  I hadn't noticed the difference.  WTF.
Dave H.
Santa Cruz, CA