[TR] TR4 Won't Start

Keith Richard Stewart keithstewart at bell.net
Thu Jun 13 07:19:04 MDT 2019

I will have to check the wire. They have been on the car, with the Pertronix, for three or four years without problem. The most confusing point to me is that the car will actually start with only three plugs but only if one plug is removed. If only the wire is removed from the plug, it still will not start.

BTW, I put in new NGK plugs, but got the same results.

Keith